Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What I'll Miss About Nebraska.2

http://thecuplincoln.com/

I discovered this coffee shop online about a month ago, and I seriously can't get enough of it. All of their coffee and tea is free-trade AND all of their baking is organic (I checked and organic still has calories...darn it). I can't even describe to you how delicious their signature Cinn-a-muffins and unique cupcakes are. The coffee is always great and they have probably 30 different teas to choose from. I know I sound like an advertisement for this place, but I'm an advertising major...duh.

I will miss this place, but mostly the quality time it gives me with some of the most wonderful people in my life. A laid back and peaceful environment begs a seriously deep and enjoyable conversation. There's also always such an interesting cross section of patrons, which I totally appreciate and am amused by.

If you live in Lincoln, check it out and you must eat a cupcake or a panini. I mean, just look at the menu and tell me you don't want to jump in your car right now.

Hmm, maybe I'll get some friends to mail me a cupcake every month...

How hungry am I getting talking about this (1-10): 7

2 comments:

  1. This post makes me want to book a flight back to Lincoln, just to try this so called coffee house...how did i not discover this??? ahhh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cupcakes are glorious! Lets get one before you leave- the chocolate mocha one is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete